From: MUHAMMAD IMTIA SHAFIQ (imtiazshafiq_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 2009 - 05:24:12 CST

Dear All,

Have a nice day. Is there any way I can calculate the Surface Area/Volume of a protein cavity in VMD.

I have tried Caver in pyMol and it is a good tool for visualisation, but I am unable to quantify the cavity volume or surface area.

Anybody have experience in this area please suggest me something

Regards
Imtiaz

IMTIAZ SHAFIQ
imtiazshafiq_at_gmail.com