From: Nanako Takahashi (nanakot_at_MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 13:03:16 CDT

Hi Axel and VMD users,

Thank you so much for telling me about wonderful explanation website.
Now I am trying to figure out what is going on your code in section 6.2.

I guess in my case, I just need to set the display center as the
coordinate of selected atom.
So it should be simpler than your wonderful example in section 6.2, but
I still can't make it....

Could you tell me the command for followings?
1) select certain atom and get coordinate of it
       (I assume this is around #calculate center in your code
"nacl-follow.vmd"
        Is it something like
         "set sel [atomselect "index 748"]" and "get {x y z}"??)
2) set center of display
3) update the center every timestep

So sorry for asking such simple questions.
I wrote a code by myself but it didn't work and that was the first time
for me writing code in tcl and also for VMD...

I greatly appreciate your help.
Thank you very much.

Best,
Nanako Takahashi