From: Leandro Martínez (leandromartinez98_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 06:16:24 CDT

Hi John,

Yes, I thought about it many times, I just didn't have the time
to do it. I also interchanged some e-mails with Axel Kohlmeyer
about this as well, he suggested that it may be interesting
to cuda-accelerate the package so that the box building could
be done on-the-flight, but this would be a next step. Whenever
I got sime time I will certainly try to do the VMD plugin.

Best regards,
Leandro.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 10:54 PM, John Stone <johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu> wrote:

> Leandro,
> I read your Packmol paper several months ago and found it rather
> interesting. Have you guys ever thought about wrapping it with a
> VMD plugin?
>
> Cheers,
> John Stone
> vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu
>
> On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 09:24:44PM -0300, Leandro Martínez wrote:
> > Hello Nielsh,
> >
> > You may want to try the Packmol package:
> >
> > http://www.ime.unicamp.br/~martinez/packmol>
> >
> > Regards,
> > Leandro.
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Nilesh Ingle <
nileshingle_at_gmail.com>