From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 15 2009 - 09:52:21 CDT

Rob,
  If you can send me some test files, I would be happy to test your
code on both big- and little-endian machines to verify it can
read the binary DEN files with either endianism, etc.
If your code doesn't explicitly handle endianism yet, it shouldn't
be too difficult to add.

If the test files are small enough, just gzip and email them to me, otherwise
put them into the VMD Public project on biocore if they're too large.

Also, let me know if you're interested in having this included in VMD 1.8.7.