From: Thomas C. Bishop (bishop_at_tulane.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 31 2009 - 12:15:00 CDT

I had less than a two turns to play with and it was clear that was not
enough... more is better I know that :-)

Cesar Millan seems to have found the answer...
The proper solution appears to be available in charmm

the coor helix command does it.

here's an "unofficial" link to what coor helix does.

http://icbtools.med.cornell.edu/prokink/charmm_helix.html

Tom

--
Thomas C. Bishop     *