From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 12 2003 - 15:24:31 CST

Yongmei,
  If you just want to draw an arrow/vector for various atoms,
then you only need to use the VMD draw commands. I've attached
a simple script that Alex Kim wrote that does something similar
to what you have in mind, along with one of his test files.
This ought to be a decent example for you to start with.
Alex's wrote his code to draw nuclear magnetic moments, which isn't
exactly what you're doing, but arrows nonetheless. :-)

Thanks,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 03:57:55PM -0500, yongmei_at_ncat.edu wrote:
> John:
>
> I don't need to update the vector, only need to draw vector for one
> frameshot. DO I still need to go through what you have just told me?
> or can you give me some quick and easy way to do it?
>
> Thanks
> Yongmei

  • application/x-tcl attachment: nmm.tcl