From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 15:46:14 CDT

Hi,
  If you're running VMD on MacOS X, it's just as easy to simply run
VMD the normal way and use these commands to do the same thing:
  cd /path/to/the/directory/where/ubq.pgn/is/
  play ubq.pgn

Make sure you were in the right directory when you ran the ubq.pgn script.
If you still have problems after that, let us see the contents of your
ubq.pgn script.