From: Joshua Speidel (joshua.speidel_at_mssm.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 15:03:36 CST

Hello,

I'm looking for information on how to use the 'aligntool' in the Extensions
dropdown list of VMD 1.8.. I'm trying to structurally align 4 different
proteins that have some sequence homology. 'aligntool' sounds like it will
do the trick, but I can't find any documentation on it on the VMD web page
so I don't know how to use it or what it would do if I could get it to
work.. :) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh

ps. if you can tell me where the documentations for Extensions|contactmap
and Extensions|timeline are, I would appreciate it. Thanks! -j