From: Peter Hains (phains_at_eye.usyd.edu.au)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2008 - 23:07:55 CDT

Hi again,

thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate the help and again I know it's
art of a learning curve. I've installed tcsh (ver 6.15.00) as I couldn't
install a version of csh. (I did try by running sudo apt-get install
csh, but I was essentially told the "Package csh has no installation
candidate").

So, I've installed tcsh. Just to be paranoid, I re-installed VMD. I now
get the following error:

META_CLASS: Undefined variable

Some searching suggested it may be the version I had installed (I
originally had 6.14 installed). I've got the same issue with ver
6.15.00. To my inexperienced eye, this appears to be related to tcsh
rather than VMD. So if this is off topic for the VMD list, could you
point me to where I may be able to find assistance?

Thanks again,

Peter