From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 09:19:12 CST

Hi Axel:
I am too busy in these days to fully understand the answers to my call for a
tcl script. For the moment, I'll carry out that mapping around the ligand with
Chimera. I know how to do that. Thanks (incidentally, I can assure those in
doubt that I know what I do)
francesco

Be a better friend, newshound, and