From: Kristin Wunsch (kwunsch_at_hwi.buffalo.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2008 - 09:03:12 CST

Hello-

I am trying to use VMD to display a structure with electron density in the
CCP4 map format. When I open the map in coot there is a great deal of
density around the active site metal. When opened in VMD this density does
not appear around the metal but does appear in similar places as the coot
map. I used the export-map script in coot to generate the map that I am
opening in VMD. Is there a logical reason why this is happening? Any
suggestions to fix this? The density around the metal is very important in
this structure.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Kristin Wunsch