From: MengJuei Hsieh (mengjueh_at_uci.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 01:28:08 CST

on 11/24/02 18:43, John Stone at johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu wrote:
> We haven't found a way to do this yet, otherwise it'd already
> be working that way. If you (or anyone) come up with a way to
> cause the terminal app to close on completion of commands, let us know
> and we'll change the MacOS X native bundle asap. :-)

Dear all,

Try this:
$ osascript -l AppleScript -e 'tell Application "Terminal" to close every
window whose contents contains "Process completed"'

That should automatically close the window with contents "Process completed"

Best,

--
Mengjuei Hsieh, M.S., Luo Computational Biochemistry Group
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry