From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 11:38:47 CST

Hi,
  VMD only loads the beta (and many other values) from the first
PDB in the series. The coordinates are loaded for other timesteps,
but the rest of the information is assumed to remain constant. If you
wish to see these values change over time, another mechanism would be
to load them as separate molecules in VMD, and animate over the molecules
rather than animating over timesteps. You can write a Tcl script which
does this fairly easily.

Thanks,