From: Paul Hubbard (phubbard_at_post.its.mcw.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 15:09:40 CDT

Hello,

Thanks for the reponses. I have been thinking, if I interpolate the 2 molecules, the
correponding atoms would move in a straight line. This would be bad since they
actually move in arc (i.e., torsion about 2 bonds). I would like all bond lengths
(and most bond angles) fixed. If you could tell me what commands I need for
interpolation about multiple torsion angles, and some poniters/example scripts, that
would be great. I can send parts of the 2 PDB files if required.

Thanks

P.S: Just in-case there's a misundertanding, here's a similar example of what I'm
trying to do:
Torsion of ATP about the beta-gamma pyrophosphate linkage, such that the adenosine
moiety rotates about the gamma phosphate.

Thanks again

AGS