From: Todd J. Furlong (tfurlong_at_deltasearchlabs.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 10:27:49 CDT

Hello,

My employer has given me the task of getting VMD 1.7.1 working in our
CAVE. I've started looking at the code, and I found that the CAVE
Simulator looks OK if I comment out lines 954 and 955 of
OpenGLRenderer.C. However, that makes the regular OpenGL display look
weird. Also, when I load a molecule, it flies off into space, never to
be seen again. It looks like there is a transformation that is
accumulating somewhere that is causing this behavior. Can someone give
me a hint as to where to look to fix this?

Thanks,
Todd

--
Todd J. Furlong