From: pascal.baillod_at_epfl.ch
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 05:04:54 CDT

Hello!

I am currently using stride or pdb based secondary structure definitions, but
would be very glad to use dssp definitions to depict my proteins in vmd. Is
there any script like the stride-based one that can do this? I thank you very
much for your help!!

I actually already sent a note on this topic in 2005, and was just wondering if
there's any news since then..

Thanks a lot in advance!!

Pascal

Pascal Baillod (PhD student)
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology EPFL Tel: +41-(0)21-693-0322
Institute of Chemical Sciences and Engineering , Fax: +41-(0)21-693-0320
Laboratory of Computational Chemistry and Biochemistry pascal.baillod_at_epfl.ch
Room BCH 4121, Avenue Forel, http://lcbcpc21.epfl.ch
CH-1015 Lausanne