From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon May 28 2007 - 15:57:51 CDT

Hi,
  This is currently achieved by changing the display paramters
(display height, and the "zoom" level in the graphics window).
You can manipulate the display parameters via the various "display"
text commands. You can also translate, scale, and rotate the view
with text commands of the same name. All are described in the VMD
User's Guide.