From: Myunggi Yi (myunggi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 10:02:14 CDT

By assigning the radii and selecting the following way,
I can reproduce sasa comparable with dssp.

set prot [atomselect top "protein"]
set sel [atomselect top "resid 11 and chain A"]
measure sasa 1.4 $prot -restrict $sel

Since the algorithms are different b/w two programs,
I couldn't get the exactly same numbers.

Are these correct?

--
Best wishes,
MYUNGGI YI