From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2007 - 16:23:28 CDT

Hi,
  Take a look at the Ramachandran plot tool in VMD 1.8.5.
Axel Kohlmeyer added a feature which computes a ramachandran
histogram over an entire trajectory, and displays it as a
3-D histgram of phi/psi angles over the trajectory. You can
get this simply by pressing the "Create 3-D Histogram" button.
If you're looking for text output or something more customizable
for your own purpose, I'd recommend reading the Tcl script that
implements the Ramaplot plugin and modify it for your own purposes.