From: Jan Saam (saam_at_charite.de)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2007 - 12:41:59 CST

Dear Grazia,

In the topology file there should be a list of atom names and types and
below that, after the keyword BOND a list of atom name pairs that define
the bonds. In the same manner ther should be entries for ANGLE, DIHED
and if you have impropers also for IMPR.

If you send me your example files I can take a look at it and see if
something is wrong.

Jan

--
Jan Saam