From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 10:01:01 CST

Javaria,
  So Gaussian doesn't like the "%mem=1gb" line in the config file?
Or is it the line after that one? What happens if you copy it to
a new file, delete the "%mem=1gb" line and try running it by hand?
I'm not a Gaussian expert, nor even a user, so this is just a blind
suggestion to see if it produces additional information which would
help Jan Saam (author of paratool/qmtool) make any needed corrections to the
qmtool job generation code.