From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 02:10:24 CST

Hi,
  For detailed questions about paratool, you'll want to talk
to Jan Saam, the author of the plugin. There's also a fairly
lengthy document Jan has made available on the paratool plugin
documentation page which should help with the most basic
questions you may have. He may be able to answer other items that aren't
covered there.