From: wolfinbm_at_uci.edu
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 14:29:56 CST

Hello

> Hi Matt,
> two notes:
> -which version of vmd are you using? I'm somewhat puzzled by these error
messages...

>I'm using version 1.8.5. Maybe the program, or at least the molefacture
>plugin, did not install correctly. I will try uninstalling VMD,
download >whatever that latest version is available, and re-install. If
that >doesn't work I'll send another message to the list and give more
>specifics on the error message.

I tried re-installing and I am still getting the error message. When I go
to the menu function "Build" in molefacture, I use the menu function "new
molecule from fragment." Here is the details of the error message:

(BEGIN)
wrong # args: should be "::Molefacture::new_mol_from_fragment fragpath"
wrong # args: should be "::Molefacture::new_mol_from_fragment fragpath"
while executing
"::Molefacture::new_mol_from_fragment C:/Program Files/University of
Illinois/VMD/plugins/noarch/tcl/molefacture1.1/lib/basemol/benzene.mfrag"
 (menu invoke)
(END)

Note that this applies for any fragment--benzene is just the one I
happened to pick this time.

Thank You,
Matt