From: wolfinbm_at_uci.edu
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 12:48:36 CST

Hello
I am an undergraduate student working on a research project with Dr.
Thorsten Ritz at the University of California, Irvine. I am trying to
build a simulated membrane with a conical pore using PET (polyethylene
terephthalate) in the VMD program, using the Molefacture plugin. However,
I get error messages when I try to build anything using the Molefacture
menu functions (something like "wrong # of arguments"). Do you have any
advice for me on how to get Molefacture to work properly, or on a more
effective program to build the membrane (or on someone to contact to
obtain this information?)

Thank You,
Matt Wolfinbarger
4th year Physics major w/ biomedical concentration
UC Irvine