From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 10:38:07 CST

In general, whenever you need to find how to do something in a script,
go to the tkcon and type
logfile console

and then perform what you need to do in the gui. As you do these things,
it will print the necessary commands to the tkcon. You can end this with
the command
logfile off

In your case, you'll want to use mol modrep and similar commands,
documented at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node126.html

Peter