From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 12:18:33 CDT

Hi,
  If you're using MSMS to calculate your surfaces, that program already
provides a command-line interface which you can use to generate .face/.vert
files directly. If you want to do it from within VMD, then you could
create the surface representation, turn all other representations off, and
then use the "render" command (or the File->Render menu) to create the
mesh in STL, OBJ, or one of the many other file formats supported by VMD.
None of these are precisely what you list below, but it should be easy for
you to convert one or more of these formats into the mesh format you
described. Let us know if you need more help.