From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 14:50:35 CDT

Hi,

That's a very good suggestion... If I get a chance I'll see if it
might be possible to draw the plots using different colors for each
molecule. For now, though, the only workaround I can think of is to
do what John suggested and produce the graph yourself using the
phi/psi values that VMD calculates, or else produce two separate Rama
plots using your two molecules, create Postscript output, then import
that postscript into a program like Adobe Illustrator and manually
convert the colors.

Cheers,
Justin

--
    I speak of certain afternoons in early fall, waterfalls of
immaterial gold, the transformation of the world, when everything