From: Melquiond (adrien.melquiond_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 12:59:39 CDT

Hi,

I rebuilt my structure with AMBER 8 and made a topology file. I join you the
two files, so you can have a look ... Nevertheless, these changes don't
affect "the odd looking" cartoon representation ! So, it remains me to
specify the lacking bonds with CONECT ...

Thank you for your help

--
Adrien
Adrien Melquiond, PhD student