From: Melquiond (adrien.melquiond_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 09:23:03 CDT

Dear VMD users,

First of all, I want to thank Axel for his reply, even if my thanks are a
little bit late ... Indeed, the NewCartoon representation solved my former
problem and I have updated my VMD version now !!! I hope that you don't hold
this lateness against me and that you'll have a look at my new
problem ;-) !!!

So, that's the snag ! In attachment, I join you a PDB file generated by a
personal program. If you display this structure with the NewCartoon
representation, then you will see that two strands are "not very well" ended,
with a circular shape for the edge arrow ... I don't understand this bug and
I suspect my PDB file but all is ok with the Cartoon representation ... I
will be grateful for any comment ...

platform : linux i386 32-bit
vmd version : vmd-1.8.4

--