From: Shulin Zhuang (shulin.zhuang_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 20:21:03 CDT

Dear John,

Dr John Mongan has find out my problem:

The error occurs when I click the "Set Projections" button. When I use this
button, I do not type the list of projections that to be set into the text
field to the left of the button.

He said that It's generally not necessary to use this button, though. If we
move the Eigenvector slider, the structure in the display window is
updated. The "Set Projections" button and text field are only there so that
you can set the projection on each vector to a precise value without having
to manipulate all the sliders.

He will look into whether he can reproduce the error by clicking the button
with the text field empty . It probably shouldn't give an error message, but
this isn't really a serious bug, because we are telling IED to set the
projections, but haven't told it what to set them to, so we wouldn't really
expect IED to do anything.

Best regards
Shulin

--