From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 12:44:28 CDT

Snoze,
  What platform are you running on? If you're using Windows,
and these are CRD files, then you're out of luck, since those are
an ASCII format and are parsed using portable C stdio routines, which
are limited to 32-bit file offsets on Win32. One way around this would
be to use CatDCD to convert the ASCII CRD file to a binary DCD file,
(which will also make it much smaller!!!!)
which doesn't have the size limitation, since DCD files are read using
native Windows I/O calls that are large-file-capable. You would need to
run CatDCD on a large-file-capable system however, most likely the machine
where you ran the AMBER simulation initially. Let me know if you need more
help with this.