From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 16:19:15 CDT

Ioana,
  I just found a tiny bug in the XYZ plugin which causes the behavior
you're seeing. VMD and CatDCD use the plugins in a very slightly different
way, and the XYZ plugin hadn't been fully exercised in the way
that CatDCD does things. I just compiled a new version. Which
platform are you running it on? I can post a new binary for you...