From: Samuel Flores (samuel.flores_at_yale.edu)
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 21:54:45 CDT

Hi guys,

I'd like to visualize the biological molecule for the potassium channel (PDB
1ORQ) but the structure file contains only the asymmetric unit. Can VMD
reproduce the tetramer somehow? Even the "biological unit coordinates" file
from the PDB, confusingly, has only the asymmetric unit coordinates.

Samuel Flores
Graduate Student
Gerstein Lab

Office: