From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2006 - 14:46:46 CDT

Hi,
  There isn't a way to change the line style for the HBonds representation
presently, but you can write a script to draw your own HBonds lines
with whatever line color, style, and thickness you like. See the 'draw'
and 'graphics' commands in the VMD User's Guide, and read about the
'measure hbonds' command to get the list of hbonds for use in drawing
the lines.