From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 17:06:00 CST

Hi,
  Does the NuVision emitter support scanline interleaved stereo?
Have you run any other programs using them successfully on your machine?
It's quite possible that they require a the video driver to provide the
"sync on blue" signal or some other form of software synchronization if
they don't explicitly support scanline interleaved stereo. The only
stereo hardware I've tested with the scanline interleaved mode in VMD
is the Eye3D 4-in-1 stereo emitter+glasses. I don't know if that mode
will work with any other brands. All of the brands I've tested personally
require either the software sync on the blue channel (provided by the
video driver), or else a full VESA stereo connector on the board.