From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 11:08:54 CST

Hi,
  Essentially you'll need to change the code so that you loop over
several dipole moment vectors, drawing each of them using the same
"vmd_draw_vector" routine that the script already uses.
As-written, the script just draws one at a time. If you've got the
dipole moment data in a file, it should be easy to read in the file
and display the data by looping over the vectors and calling the
vmd_draw_vector routine. The script in Axel's tutorial is fancier
because it even works with trajectory data.