From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_vitae.cmm.upenn.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 31 2005 - 09:42:53 CST

dear deepti,

you must not run the makefile as a script, but use
the 'make' program with the option 'install' which
will read the makefile and execute the commands in it.

check the installation instructions.

regards,
      axel.

Axel Kohlmeyer e-mail: akohlmey_at_cmm.upenn.edu, tel: ++1-215-898-1582
     Center for Molecular Modeling -- University of Pennsylvania