From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 10:14:01 CST

Mamoru,
  Can you send me the gromacs structure you're testing with?
I think the hydrogens do make a difference, so if you're missing atoms,
then before you'd use the VMD ABPS interface, you'd want to use the
autopsf tool to build a complete PSF file first. Once loaded, _that_
would be what you'd want to run APBS on I believe. That should also
cure the remaining warnings you're getting. Try that and let me know
if it works better for you. Also, if you can send me your structure
file, I'll give it a try locally as well.