From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 13:17:54 CST

Hi,

after having got stereo to work on my Mac with VMD and Eye3D glasses,
I'd be very interested in some Spaceball-like input device. Unfortunately
all the Spaceballs we have in the lab come with serial port connections
and the Mac only has USB (or firewire). So I wonder whether there are
alternatives that would work via USB and with VMD (maybe some newer spaceball
models, but I think those are not natively supported by VMD) ?

Thanks in advance,
  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr