From: baogen duan (duanbaogen_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Sun Oct 30 2005 - 21:50:22 CST

 Hi,
   At first,thank you for help! I compiled your
modified program(vmfplugin2.C).I copied vmfplugin.so
to VMD(vmd1.8.3)installation directory,and then 'vmf'
was listed in the file loading menu of VMD.
   When I loaded ch3oh.vmf,the demonstration of
linuxopengl display was not the molecule's correct
structure,it was demonstrated several lines. I don't
know what's wrong with this.
  I can't understand well a word "This new version
should be compileable with both the old VMD 1.8.3
versions and with the latest test version of
VMD1.8.4".
  Were you able to load the example molecule on
vmd1.8.3,vmd1.8.4 or both? When I copied vmfplugin.so
to vmd1.8.4installation directory,'vmf' was not
listed.
  Thank you again!

http://cn.mail.yahoo.com

http://cn.mail.yahoo.com