From: Sergio Anis (sergioanis_at_ispwest.com)
Date: Fri Oct 21 2005 - 13:27:36 CDT

i asked this a while ago and the John said that vmd doesn't look at the connect statments, it put bonds according to the distance.
so you have to load the psf with the pdb to have vmd display the right structure.
and for the simulations, shouldn't be any problem since you will use the psf

see you
Sergio