From: Samuel Flores (samuel.flores_at_yale.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 12 2005 - 16:12:26 CDT

Hi Guys,

I have a puzzling error that perhaps someone can help with.

I am trying to read a protein (with solvent) from a pdb file called
input.pdb and write it, without solvent, to a file called inputp.pdb. I
tried the following:

mol load pdb input.pdb
set preprot [atomselect 0 protein]
$preprot writepdb inputp.pdb

When I go to view inputp.pdb, there is an odd problem: The last residue has
been truncated! No matter what protein I give it, it always chops off the
last residue. Why is this happening?

Sam