From: Nicolas Sapay (n.sapay_at_ibcp.fr)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 07:20:07 CDT

hello everybody,

I am trying to render VMD scene in batch mode trough TCL script with a
white background. When I use Raster3D, all is OK. But, when I use
Tachyon or POVray, the background becomes gray. In fact the background
is indeed set to gray (RGB 0.9, 0.9, 0.9) in scene files (*.dat/*.pov).
How can I solve this problem? Of course I can use "tr" or "awk" to
translate the wrong Tachyon/POVray line in batch mode, but I am not sure
it is really tricky.

Cheers

Nicolas

--
  Ph.D sudent in structural bioinformatics