From: Nicolas Sapay (n.sapay_at_ibcp.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2005 - 13:21:28 CDT

Dear VMD user,
Here, you will find a script that computes the lipid order parameter of
POPC acyl chains over a NAMD trajectory :
http://pbil.ibcp.fr/~nsapay/downloads/NAMDorder.py ---> the python
script
http://pbil.ibcp.fr/~nsapay/downloads/run_NAMDorder.sh ---> a shell
script to run the python script

BE CAREFUL 1! It requires the MDTools python module to run :
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~jim/mdtools/

BE CAREFUL 2! It is not completely achieved and is awfully slow. So, it
can contain some mistakes. First tests gives consistent results with
literature (is that really a sufficient?).Additionally it can computes
some funny things such as SCD along glycerol or phosphoscholine (is that
really usefull?).

Enjoy! :o)

Nicolas

PS: Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

--
  Ph.D sudent in structural bioinformatics