From: Dan Strahs (dstrahs_at_pace.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 08:59:22 CDT

Hai-Jun:

On my Linux systems, I observed similar behavior (windows immediately
closing) when I had forgotten to update the locations of recently
installed dynamic load libraries (such as TCL/TK, etc). On my Linux
system, I needed to run "ldconfig -v /usr/local/lib" (where the libraries
were installed).

Hope this helps.

Dan Strahs