From: Elena Slobounov (ess3_at_psu.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 16:06:24 CDT

Does anyone run VMD on linux_64 with Flock of Birds? I have a CAVELib
license on this DELL pc.
Could compile VMD with CAVElib, but can not get sensors working. VRPN
and FreeVR does not work on linux with VMD as well in my case. Any advice?
ELena

       |            Elena Slobounov               |
       |      Lead Appl. Programmer/Analyst       |
       |  Graduate Education & Research Services  |
       |Academic Services & Emerging Technologies |
       |     Information Technology Services      |
       |          Penn State University           |
       |222 Computer Bldg,University Park,PA 16802|
       |814-863-5692 FAX:814-863-7049 ess3_at_psu.edu|
       |      http://gears.aset.psu.edu/viz/      |