From: Dow Hurst DPHURST (DPHURST_at_uncg.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 12:25:52 CDT

Is there a way to create a new color category? I'd like to have something
similar to the Name category replicated several times but with different
carbon atom colors. This would allow N, O, H, S to all be the usual colors
but have residues show up with different carbon atom colors. Very helpful
for figures in journals and such. I have found that I have two categories
to work with the default VMD setup of Name and Type. How can I duplicate
these easily to Name1, Name2, and so on? Thanks,
Dow

__________________________________
Dow P. Hurst, Research Scientist
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
435 New Science Bldg.
Greensboro, NC 27402-6170
dphurst_at_uncg.edu
Dow.Hurst_at_mindspring.com