From: Chang, Christopher (Christopher_Chang_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 18:43:48 CDT

Paul,

   You would have to create a new representation, for which the selection is just the disulfide atoms. Then, change the representation style of this new rep to Cartoon. So, you have two reps: one of the entire system in your chosen rep style (say, Ribbons or Tubes) and another of the disulfide in Cartoon.

Chris