From: Luis Rosales (ludwig_at_correo.biomedicas.unam.mx)
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 22:28:18 CDT

Hi all,

I am working hard to compile vmd :)

Finally I have compiled the plugins and installed all (I think...) of the vmd
dependencies. However, I still cant compile vmd succesfully... I got an error
with the file DispCmds.C (The error message is attached at the end of my mail)

I figure that it could be related to a difference on the versions of some of
the programs that I am using to compile vmd, however I am not sure.

Does any one have dealed with this error while compiling VMD?

Thanks for your help,

Luis

------------------------------

I am using the following versions of the required programs and the 1.8.3 vmd
src code:

tachyon-0.96
vrpn-06_06
python2.3
tcl8.4
tk8.4
fltk-1.1.6-2

-----------

DispCmds.C: In member function 'void
DispCmdTriMesh::putdata(const float*, const float*,
const float*, int, const int*, int, int, VMDDisplayList*)':
DispCmds.C:267: error: 'ACTCData' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:267: error: 'tc' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:267: error: 'actcNew' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:285: error: 'ACTC_OUT_MIN_FAN_VERTS' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:285: error: 'actcParami' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:293: error: 'actcBeginInput' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:296: error: 'actcAddTriangle' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:296: error: 'ACTC_NO_ERROR' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:300: error: 'actcEndInput' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:303: error: 'actcBeginOutput' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:305: error: 'actcStartNextPrim' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:305: error: 'ACTC_DATABASE_EMPTY' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:308: error: 'actcGetNextVert' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:308: error: 'ACTC_PRIM_COMPLETE' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:316: error: 'actcEndOutput' was not declared in this scope
DispCmds.C:331: error: 'actcDelete' was not declared in this scope
make: *** [DispCmds.o] Error 1
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.