From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 09:10:09 CST

Hi,
  Have you reported the crashes to NVidia? I'd suggest sending an email
to their linux-bugs_at_nvidia.com mail address. The fact that multiple packages
crash with the new driver indicates that they may have a new bug in their
drivers. You mentioned that making a licorice rep crashes your VMD on that
driver, what about VDW or bonds? Do they have a similar effect?